The Club offers all the facilities to have an enjoyable day.|
These facilities include:
- A Slipway, which allows for safe launch into the estuary.
- Three Floating Jetty's allowing for easy and safe boarding of craft
- A Boat wash and a huge fish cleaning facility.
- A fenced swimming pool.
- A jungle gym for the entertainment of small kids.
- A large Covered Deck.
- A large Hall, which is available for functions. And can be booked by contacting the Manager.
- A Kitchen where meals are available at very reasonable prices.
- A large bar
- The Club is opened 7 days a week.
|K.A.D.A. Club Rules:|
- No Persons Under 18 To Be Served Alcohol
- No Caps/Hats To Be Worn In Bar
- R50-00 Fine For Climbing Through Windows
- Dress Code After 18h00
- Foul Language & Bad Behaviour Will Not Be Tolerated
- Monday - Sunday: 10h00 - 19h00
- Extension To Closing Hours After 19h00 Reserved To A Quorum Of Five Or More People
- All Guests To Be Signed In By A Member
- Guests Can Only Be Signed In Twice In A 30-Day Period.
- Members Signing In A Guest Must Be Present While Their Guest Is In The Bar
- Members Cards To Be Produced On Request
- No Dogs Allowed
- Right Of Admission Reserved.
Members are reminded to have the following when angling/bait collecting or just cruising on the water.
Please remember that if you find SANPARKS officials rude/offensive etc that you should let the committee know and it will dealt with on a club level with SANPARKS.
- Skippers License
- Permit for the lagoon
- Angling/bait collecting license